Whether our clients are involved in the construction of buildings or are consumers in the building industry, both face disputes from time to time. When these disputes arise, you need urgent advice to avoid them escalating out of control and becoming very costly.
If you require any advice in relation to:-
- Home Building Act 1989
- Building Contracts generally
- Contractors Debts Act 1997
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999
- Resolution of Disputes over Payment or Quality of Workmanship
- Termination of Building Contracts
We can help you. We appear in all Courts and Tribunals such as the Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal (except the Fair Trading Tribunal Consumer Claims Division). We can assist you in preparing claims through the Fair Trading Tribunal if you wish to undertake those yourself. We provide resolutions for you in a cost effective way.
Talk to us to find out how Macedone Legal can be on your side.