Associate | Solicitor
Kirstie became an associate of Macedone Legal in July 2017.
Kirstie-May works in both the criminal and civil practice areas of Macedone Legal. Under the mentoring of Sam Macedone, she intends to gain extensive advocacy and general legal experience. Her main emphasis is in the civil/commercial litigation area.
Kirstie-May is involved in the following areas of law:
- Debt Recovery
- Statutory Demands / Liquidation
- Company Winding Up and Liquidations
- PPS security register obligations
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Commercial Litigation
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Appeals work in general and criminal litigation
- Family provision Claims / Contested Estates
- Contract disputes
- Local, District and Supreme Court Proceedings
- ASIC proceedings
- Dividing fence disputes
- Proceeds of Crime Litigation
- And many other areas.
Kirstie-May joined Macedone Legal as a work experience student in 2010 while studying Law at the University of Technology, Sydney. In 2011, while completing the final stages of her degree, she began working for Macedone Legal as a paralegal within the civil litigation area of the firm. She is a hard-working and dedicated lawyer who loves to win.
In October 2011, Kirstie-May graduated with a Law Degree from the University of Technology, Sydney and was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Kirstie-May is a member of the local Surf Life Saving Club where she coaches and mentors junior members.
Kirstie-May brings a young and fresh approach to problem resolution.