Kirstie-May practices in the Civil and Commercial Litigation and the Wills and Deceased Estates practice areas at Macedone Legal.
Kirstie-May was admitted as a solicitor in 2011, after completing a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Technology Sydney.
Kirstie-May practices in the following areas of law:
• Commercial Litigation
• Building and Construction Disputes and Building & Construction Industry Security of Payment Act claims
• Personal Injury
• Insurance Litigation
• Debt Recovery
• Statutory Demands / Liquidation
• Drafting Wills
• Drafting General and Enduring Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardian
• Guardianship Disputes
• Financial Management Disputes
• Deceased Estates
• Probate and Letters of Administration
• Family Provision Claims
• Will Disputes
Macedone Legal attends to all criminal matters.
Our Team also has expertise in all general litigation, including
contested estates under Family Provisions and Succession Acts.